Before operating the table please take note:
1) Make sure no obstacles are in the desk’s path.
2) Make sure that the desktop is not touching the walls.
3) Make sure all cords are appropriate length to accommodate the change in height.
It is highly recommended to RESET the desk prior to use.
Optional RGB Lighting can be controlled by downloading the app.
How to Reset the Desk(Troubleshooting)?
If your desk is not functioning properly, you may need to perform the reset as below:
1) Press and hold the DOWN button until the desk reaches the lowest height.
2) Release the DOWN button.
3) Press and hold the DOWN button again until the LED display reads “RST”.
4) Release the DOWN button.
5) Press and hold the down button again until the desk lowers a little bit more, slightly rises and stops.
6) Release the DOWN button. Your desk is now ready to use.
How to do memory Pre-sets?
Use the UP/DOWN button to find a desired height, then press “M” followed by the number 1-4.
How to set the height that is shown on the LED display?
Press the DOWN button until the desk reaches the lowest height.
Release the DOWN button.
Measure the distance from your floor to the top surface of the desk.
If the number on the LED display does NOT match your measurement.
You can change this number following these steps.
1) Press and hold DOWN button until the LED display shows “RST”.
2) Press and hold the “M” button (about 5 seconds) until the LED displays shows the blinking height.
3) Use the UP/DOWN button to change the value of the starting height till it matches your measurement.
4) Wait about 5 seconds until the display return to “RST”.
5) Finish the reset process by pressing and holding the DOWN button again until the desk lowers a little bit more, slightly rises and stops. Release the button.
What is the common issue of the desk?
If the LED display shows “HOT”, let the motor cool down for 20minutes.
If the LED display shows an error message (“Er1”- “Er13”), ensure that all your wired connections is secure.
All your wired connections should include:
1) Legs to control box for both sides
2) Control box to control handset
3) Power cable for the control box
If there are still uncertainties or issues faced, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll try our best resolve your issues!