Our Omnidesk Zero Electric is our entry-level height adjustable desk at an unbelievable price point for its build and functions.
To cater to a wider group of consumers, we also offer a fixed height Omnidesk Zero, for those who want to enjoy the same quality of build of our Omnidesk but may not be in need of our height-adjustable technology. The desk is fixed at a height of 73.6cm, a comfortable height suitable for work and gaming purposes.
Our Omnidesk PRO Classic is our industry-leading flagship height adjustable desk launched in 2018. Its design and functions are one of a kind, after a grueling 18 months of research and development.
The differences between our Omnidesk PRO and Omnidesk Zero Electric are as followed:
- Omnidesk Zero Electric uses a two-tier leg and have a height-adjustable range of 70cm – 118cm while Omnidesk PRO uses a three-tier leg with a height-adjustable range of 60cm – 125cm.
- Omnidesk Zero Electric desk is slower and more audible during the adjustment of height as compared to the Omnidesk Pro.
- Omnidesk Zero Electric desk does not come with the Child-lock function & Anti-collision features that Omnidesk PRO has.
- Omnidesk Zero Electric's cable is in springform while the cable for Omnidesk Pro is straight.
- Omnidesk Zero Electric does not come with the middle cable tray for its desk frame while the Omnidesk PRO does.