Flat-pack delivery means we send you the desk in sealed packages to your homes for you to assemble yourself DIY style! This method of shipping reduces your lead time by up to 75% and also shipping costs. This allows us to keep prices low and pass on the savings over to our customers.
Flatpack Delivery for Omnidesk Classic Pro / Omnidesk Zero / Omnidesk Pro 2020
Things to expect after purchasing from our website;
- Logistics team will be contacting you via phone to schedule a suitable delivery date.
- If there are unable to contact you via the phone number that was provided, they will drop an email to you to schedule a date.
- No-lift access charge $10 per table per floor.
- A re-delivery cost of SGD$50 will be charged to customers if the first delivery fails.
- The team will conduct an on-site assembly upon delivery if you have purchased the on-site assembly.
- If you have not purchased the on-site assembly, they will only be delivering the desk as flat-pack* to you.
- Should you require on-site assembly after delivery, the charges will be as follow; $30 Transport and $80 On-site installation.
Installation will not be on the SAME day if requested after delivery has been done.
Do kindly note that accessories (Speakers mount, PC Mount and Mounted Power bar) do not come with pre-drilled holes.
Should you not own or have a drill, on-site assembly is highly recommended.
Accessories included in the assembly.
- Monitor Arms (Double and Single arm units)
- PC Mount
- RGB Lighting
- Subwoofer Mounts (part of the Speaker mount package)
- Mounted Powerbar
- Wireless Charger
- Power Clamp
The headphone hanger, mouse mats, installation of monitor(s) to the monitor arm and installation of the speaker system itself and any other non-inclusive items are not included in the assembly process.
Items NOT included in the assembly.
- Lift / Lift Classic
Assembly does not include disposal of old furniture.
Omnidesk does not offer disposal services however disposal services are offered by our logistics partner.
Disposal Services (By logistics partner)
Customers will have to come to an agreement and deal with our logistics partner for disposal of old furniture. Customers are to inform logistics partner about the disposal when scheduling for delivery.
Omnidesk will not be liable for damages / injuries arising from the disposal.
If multiple locale is requested, an additional charge would be levied per every extra locale specified by the customer.
What does Flat-pack mean?
a piece of furniture or other equipment that is sold in pieces packed flat in a box for easy transport and is assembled by the buyer.